General Insurance

Buildings & Contents

Buildings insurance 

All lenders require you to fully insure the property for the total cost of rebuilding it. Buildings insurance covers your home and it’s fixtures and fittings. 
Contents insurance 
Contents insurance protects your household goods and personal property. 
Landlords insurance 
This will protect your property while it’s rented out. This can cover the building itself, any contents belonging to you as the landlord, and your legal liabilities as a property owner. 

Accident, Sickness & Redundancy Cover 

Mortgage payment protection insurance (MPPI) 
Also known as accident sickness and unemployment (ASU) cover, MPPI helps you keep up your mortgage repayments if you can’t work because of compulsory redundancy, accident or ill-health. Benefits are usually paid for 12 months, although some providers offer 24 months’ cover for accident and sickness only. 

Email Us

1 Step 1
Please tick how you would like us to contact you.
Tick this box if you do not want your details to be stored on our database, which may then be used for marketing purposes:

The internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your data cannot be guaranteed.